We offer Stainless Steel Fine Wire Mesh
featuring the configuration of wire thickness in relation to aperture size, as well as type of weaves, and can differ in surface quality from fine, soft and flexible as silk to being as rigid as steel plate. The customers can avail Stainless Steel Fine Wire Mesh in rolls or in cut circles and also as fabricated filters as per their needs. Also our Stainless Steel Fine Wire Mesh is available in metals like S.S./Phos./Bronze/Brass etc.
Material for weaving stainless steel wire mesh (wire cloth) is divided into Type 304, Type 304 L, Type 316 and Type 316 L.
- Type 304 : Often referred to as "18-8" (18% chromium, 8% nickel) T-304 is the basic stainless alloy mostly
- Commonly utilized for wire cloth weaving
- It withstands outdoor exposure without rusting and resists oxidation at an elevated temperature up to 1400 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Typical wire cloth applications include use with chemicals, food products, pharmaceuticals and exposure to moisture
- Type 304 L : Type 304 L is very similar to T-304, the difference being the reduced carbon content for better weaving and secondary welding characteristics.
- Type 316 : Stabilized by the addition of 2% molydbenum, T-316 is an "18-8" alloy.
- Type 316 has better resistance to pitting corrosion than the other chromium-nickel stainless steels where brines, sulphur-bearing water or halogen salts, such as chlorides are present. A valuable property of T-316 is high creep strength at elevated temperatures. Other mechanical properties and fabricating characteristics are similar to T-304.
- Wire cloth woven of T-316 has extensive use in chemical processing when better corrosion resistance is required than the regular chromium-nickel types
- Type 316 L : Type 316 L is very similar to T-316, the difference being the reduced carbon content for better wire cloth weaving and secondary welding characteristics
- Standard roll width : 1m, 3ft and 4ft
- Standard roll length : 15m and 30m
- Material : AISI 304/316
- Twill Weave of Stainless Steel Wire Mesh